You're already cooking! I've got something to show you.Donated by SergeiK
- I haven't finished cooking dinner. - Outside.
It's a surprise. It's all right. Come on. Shut your eyes.
Good. Shut 'em.
Are you ready? Sure? All right.
- Turning. - It's cold.
- It's not. - Even the chickens are cold.
Step. Ready? One, two and three.
OK, look. No, that's not it. Shut 'em.
Now, Frank, how far are we going to go?
- You're all right. - The dinner...
The dinner's fine. OK.
Almost, almost. Now, now!
- Oh, it's... - Isn't that beautiful?
- It's lovely. - I won it in a poker game in Italy.
- Drive it carefully, honey. - I will.
- Enjoy it, but be careful. - I will.
You're such a mom. Ready? We're going for a ride.
- No, I have to finish dinner. - Mom, one ride.
- Watch this, Ma, no hands! - No, don't!
I wouldn't do that, come on.
- Thank you, gentlemen. - My pleasure.
This is fun, right?
- Maybe. - Yeah.
- Careful! - Hey, I'm driving here.
Mortars coming in! Mortars coming in!
Machine gun on the right flank!
Well, it works. My spike works.
- OK. - Easy, easy.
- OK. - Take it easy.
I've got a headache. Have you got some Wite-Out?
You don't know what you're into. But you're a long way from home.
It's so confusing. Where to go? Where to go? Yes.
- Ma! - Oh, bother.
What the hell are you?
- They're doodles. - Cartoons?
- Don't get too close. - I can't believe what I've done.
My spike was supposed to send me to your world. Instead, you're here.
This man's not dangerous.
We may not be real to you yet, but we will be.
You've come to a whole new world. You've done something extremely rare.
You're in a real place called the Cool World.
Strange. Say "ahh"!
But when it comes to making the trip in the body...
...l've never seen it before.
Oh, my goodness. I'm sorry about your mother.
- You're not real. - We're real all right.
The possibility of inter-world travel has been my obsession
for many, many years.
- Wait. - This man is not for you.
He's not a police problem. He's a mystery of science.
- And a hero. - I ain't no hero.
Don't be so sure. With this hole I've opened, there could be many problems.
- I'm Doc Whiskers. What's your name? - Frank Harris.
- What did you do? - I was a soldier.
You could be useful here.
- Where are you from? - Vegas.
Tomorrow, we're out of here.
You're just a drawing, Holli. But without you, I'd never have made it.
- You look good tonight, babe. - It's time you came to me, Jack.
Come to me.
I've been waiting for you, darling.
Hey, Sparkey, what are you up to?
What makes you think I'd tell a little punk like you?
He's gone soft for that tomato. What's her name? Holli or something.
Enough out of you, kiddie. You're too young to be thinking about girls.
Especially that girl.
Here, a bunch of wooden nickels. Don't spend them all in one place.
Did you step in it?
There's a flower on your head.
I hate it when she meets guys without telling me.
I light up like... neon
Just a tiny section of your affection
In my direction will do
What a pleasure. I was just rehearsing.
This is an exact replica of the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in
Let's Make Love.
I know that movie by heart.
The girl gets everything by the end of it. Everything she ever wanted.
It's real. I mean it.
I even saw a copyright date on it.
Rumour has it, Holli, that you had a noid visitation at the Slash Club last night.
It was just a mind slip. Nothing special.
You're just a regular true believer in law and order, huh?
- Cut me a couple. - Come on, let's go.
Beat it, copper.
Just doing my job.
Hey, Frank. Don't go just yet.
Come here. I've got something to show you.
Guess what? I've seen your museum of Vegas.
And don't start in with your Vegas Vinnie rap. I've heard it. It bores me.
Vegas Vinnie made the Spike.
Crossed over and became the owner of the Union Plaza hotel.
Vegas Vinnie is a fairytale, Would.
Doodle moms tell it to doodle kids to help them go to sleep.
It could all be true.
You got over here, so why couldn't he make it over there?
Or for that matter, why couldn't I?
You could help me.
There'll be no crossovers while I'm around.
I've got news for you, pal. I am not your ordinary doodle.
I've seen what these noid dames have in the Real World
and I want it! Don't you see?
They've got power.
When they touch something, they feel it.
And when they taste something, they really taste it.
And when they do it with a man...
...they really do it.
What can I say? I can't help you in that department.
Don't you see? Believe it.
I've had enough.
Oh, yeah? Fine. You don't want to help, then I'll find somebody else that will.
Like that noid cartoonist, Jack Deebs. He's been around a lot lately.
Yes, the whack-a-do who thinks he invented this place.
What do you think I've been talking about?
I'd watch it, 'cause there might be two of you before long.
I'll tell you once. You gotta be smarter than you look.
You're dealing with shit that's way over your head.
Keep your legs crossed and forget about the Real World. Thank you.
Would you look at those legs!
Stay cool, man.
I'm outta here.
- Get off the lawn. - Shut up.
Get your ball and get out of here.
Hi, Gail, it's me, Jennifer.
What do you mean? I'm here. I'll call you later, OK?
Oh, boy, another addict, huh?
My God, it's you, isn't it?
You're Jack Deebs, creator of Cool World, right? I can't believe it!
Do you know what an inspiration your work is to people?
I know people who want to be Holli Would when they grow up.
Yeah. Sparks, the Goons, all of 'em. Oh, man.
Your stuff, it's like crucial spiritual nourishment for people. They live on it.
My boss would throw himself on the ground
and give you a lifetime gift certificate.
He's kind of crazy. Hey, would you sign this for him?
Thanks. Go ahead.
So, are you living here now again?
- Yeah, I just got back. - Yeah.
When we close, I go down to this place for coffee.
They read poetry, do jazz, you know.
Problem is, I just got back into town, as I said, and...
...I haven't really got my feet on the ground,
but it's really nice of you to ask.
Why don't you do a book on that guy you murdered?
You know, that guy you found in bed with your wife?
- What do I...? - It's on the house.
Thanks. So, maybe some other time? Thanks.
- Who are you? - Who am I?
- I'm Jack Deebs. - Really? I didn't realise.
- Nice meeting you, Jack. - Nice to meet you.
See ya. Hey, bright eyes, yo! Are you going to pay for that?
Gee whiz, sis, I don't know.
It looks like such fun down there.
All I need is a four and I win.
It's a four!
Oops, snake eyes, you lose.
But I won!
You lost. Pay up.
Well, my dear, we could always take it out in trade.
Listen here, fleabag, pay up or your inside is gonna be your outside.
- Slash, is that you? - Put it there, pal.
Get away from me.
- Get away from me. - You lost it. That's why you're here.
Oh, darling, I want your hair and your neck. I could just squeeze it.
Let me see your ears, sweetie. He loves me, he loves me not.
He loves me, he loves me not. Oh, he loves me.
He loves me.
Now, be nice.
- Nice. - Nice.
Hello, Holli. You never cease to amaze me.
How fabulous your hair looks today.
Boy, can she knock it back. How about saving some for me?
Yeah, come on, come on. Holli wants to get a look at you. Come on.
- Come, darling, she awaits. - A little closer. Let her see you.
Welcome to my world, big man.
Am I dreaming?
Am I dreaming you?
Or are you dreaming me?
I drew you. I made you.
Maybe I can erase you.
You wouldn't erase me, baby. You're too hungry for what I got.
No, I'm... I'm trying to quit.
Since it's only a dream, indulge your fantasies, Jack.
You're so real, so strong. You could help comb my hair, tickle my mind...
Yes, I have failed. Thank you. I'm calm now.
Those big bad guys didn't play fair.
I want you to tear them up until their mother doesn't recognise them.
Wait for me!
Got a full tank?
I got news for you, baby.
I'm made of ink, but I'm no dream.
- Why did you do that? - Because I dig you.
This is a long dream, isn't it, Jack?
- The Poppers! Let's burn. - What?
Let's go. Come on, come on.
Do you like it, Deebs?
- Yeah. - Of course you do.
- This is your idea of heaven, right? - Yeah. It's amazing. It's incredible.
But I won!
A little late for a lady to be out, don't you think?
- I've got a couple of questions. - Let it slide, officer. I'm tired.
Word is, you got a thing for noids.
Yeah, I've got a thing for noids, but what's it to you, tough guy?
- You don't know how tough it is. - You're late.
You're killing me. Why are you so beautiful?
- What's wrong? You don't look right. - It's Holli. She's in heat again.
With that noid from last night? Don't worry.
You know I worry. Why do you always...?
All right, where do you want to go? Movies, dinner...?
Our colour is fading. Repent, repent. The end is near.
Hey, boss. We gotta go. A thousand pardons.
An informant told me he's here again. Holli and the Goons got him.
He's not just here on a dream?
- It is time to pursue other avenues. - Right, let's hit the bricks.
Yeah, yeah. I know. Be careful, Frank.
Oh, I think she's partial to you.
Yeah, but facts is facts. She's a doodle and I'm not.
I guess, but did I ever tell you about the time I took up
with the most delightfully stacked hussy from the projects?
- Yeah. - Right. Where to, boss?
- The Club. - Right.
- Hey, baby, how you doing? - Chico, is that you?
- I ain't no Chico. And no noids. - He's with me.
Sorry, baby, no noids.
He's with me, too.
Can't let the neighbours push us around, can we?
Cool World Police.
- Up against the wall. - Get your hands off me.
- Where are your manners? - Be quiet.
- Who are you? I didn't create you. - No shit, Sherlock.
- What's this for? - I'm a cartoonist. I drew this.
I have visions.
- I translate this. - You do nothing, man.
This place exists with or without you. I'm not one of your creations.
- Right. You're not pretty enough. - Good one. Have a seat.
- Ordinary fountain pen? - Right.
Wrong. Around here... Sit down.
Around here this can be a big nuisance.
You thirsty, Nails?
Get it? One should be careful with this thing.
- No. - Of course not, you're a whack-a-do.
But here you are, Jack.
And around here everything goes except one thing.
- What's that? - Noids do not have sex with doodles.
Right. Noids do not have sex with doodles.
It's the oldest law. I've never had to enforce it.
You cross that line, I'll slap you around and make you piss like a puppy.
Jack, you think she's got a thing for you, don't you?
That's sweet. But don't flatter yourself. She's a waste of ink.
She's been after me and every other noid who's been here.
It's just that no one's been insane enough to get involved with her.
You keep your pencil in your pocket. Know what I mean?
- I'll remember that. - You can go now.
- Where'd you get your hair done? - Get outta here.
- All right, the show's over. - You could've beat him.
You could've been somebody. You're not yellow, are you, Harris?
You did well, Jack.
- Hey, sexy. - It's the man with the badge.
In the flesh.
- Don't remind me. - How can I help it?
What are you doing to me? You're messing me up.
Oh, honey, you're tense. It's Holli again, isn't it?
Yeah, Miss Holli Would-if-she-could. That dame. You heard anything?
You know I don't listen to that sleazy cow.
Don't. Just don't.
- But why? - Because we can never finish it.
I'm like a plug without a socket, you know?
- Hey, Frank. - What?
Did you ever do it in the Real World?
Ever think about going back there so you can?
No. No way.
Baby, you and me, I can't have that in the Real World.
I can't live without you.
But I can't be with you, you know.
What do you do, huh? What do you do?
Well, we're just going to have to pretend, then, aren't we?
- Boss! - I heard you, Nails.
Oh, my God! I wouldn't do it!
- Boss, did I ever tell you about...? - Shut up.
Come home, baby.
No, no, no.
Glad you dropped in.
Here we are. Holli's humble abode.
Do you think she'll let us in?
Forget it. This party is by invitation only.
This door has got an attitude.
- How much further? - I'd say we're halfway up.
- Or halfway down. - Right.
God, I hate heights.
Nails, this is no time to catch a cold.
It's not a cold, boss. I'm allergic to clouds.
Don't even think about it.
- That felt smashingly good. - Yeah.
- Make sure no one gets out this door. - Absolutement, boss.
- Hello, Harris. Welcome to the party. - What a swell party it is.
Thanks for having me.
I should've known riff-raff like you would be involved in this equation, Sparks.
What equation? I've discovered that if you look for trouble, you find it.
- What's your problem? - Bad childhood. Where's the noid?
You're the only noid here, Harris.
You stay away from the noid or you're closed for business permanently.
Have a splendid evening.
Want to know what it is about you that really kicks my ass?
How about my foot?
You prance around like you're some big deal.
You could cross over to the Real World, but you haven't the guts.
You don't have what it takes to be real. That makes you a wimp.
You may be right, Slick.
Be content with the cards you've been dealt.
- What's the deal? - It's getting serious, Nails.
- We gotta find Jack Deebs. - Right.
- Go for it, Jack. - You better have an appointment.
- Go on, Jack. - He does, but you don't.
But Holli said we could watch.
- Watch what? - Go on up.
Go on up. Go on.
Bring me a souvenir, Jack.
I've been waiting for you.
You like looking at me, Jack, don't you?
A man is in the bedroom.
Run, girls, run!
- OK, you listen to me, Holli. - What?
That cop, Harris, said we can't go any further than this, Holli.
I'm so hot for you.
- Are you going to follow the rules? - No.
- Or your instincts? - Yeah.
- But Holli said we could watch. - I'll be right back.
- Was it good for you? - It wasn't what I expected.
Are you going to go in there and make it up to Lonette?
Yeah, why not? Fact is, she's the best thing that ever happened to me.
I could put overtime in on Deebs, boss. I'm tireless.
Forget it. The Goons can't touch him
and we'd just run ourselves ragged giving him the shadow.
- What should I do? - Keep pumping our informants.
Somebody might ID him. If that happens, call me.
Call me here or Lonette's or my place. I don't know.
- Don't make a move without me, OK? - I got it, boss.
Hey, Lonette, where's my drink, babe?
I live to serve you. I heard you the first ten times.
I'm sorry. Get a little closer. Give us a kiss.
- Say it, don't spray it. - Go away.
I'm outta here.
- Tough night? - The usual.
Why do you want to hang around here? This place should be erased.
It's a living. Even a doodle's gotta eat.
Why don't you put that arm around me? It's been a tough day.
Listen, you sludgehog excuse for a cop.
Deebs and Holli just made it.
They're about to make an unscheduled trip to the other side.
Holli! There's no end of trouble a little minx like her can make.
She might damage the entire inter-world matrix.
I don't give a doodle. Just bust her ass.
Better call Frank. Better call Frank.
I just can't take it any more.
Where's Frank? Frank Harris. Looking for Frank.
Where is he?
- Thank God. - OK.
- Yeah, what is it? - Having a good time, boss?
- I guess. Were you having a good time? - Nails, leave us alone.
Oh, I just love your ears.
OK, Nails, what's the problem?
No trouble. Nothing I can't handle myself.
- I was just checking in. - Yeah, you sure?
All right. OK, Nails.
Wait a minute here. What am I nervous for?
I could do this job myself.
Holli, why do we have to go back? It's so great here.
Oh, Jack. We're noids.
And noids just can't do doodle here. I want to do it all, Jack.
And together we'll be unstoppable. But you know something I've got to do?
I've got to tell the boys goodbye.
- They'll be lost without me. - I understand.
- I know. - I miss you already.
- I know. I'll be back. Bye. - Be back soon.
Why the hell did you do it? Are those curtains you're wearing?
You look horrendous, horrible, like a high-school hippy. Peace, man.
That's right, boys. I made it.
Halt! Halt, in the name of the law!
Halt, I say.
Howdy, Nails. As you see, there've been some changes around here.
You are a biomorphic menace.
I forbid you to take one step out of the Cool World.
You eight-armed ink spot. Who do you think you're dealing with? I'm real.
You made it with a noid. You don't know what you are. Mark my words.
You leave here and it is trouble for you two.
I'm leaving, pencil dick. Just try and stop me.
Don't do it. Don't do it, girl.
That's so beautiful. That's so bad. That's gotta hurt. A pen job!
Oh, pen me, too. Pen me, pen me.
Oh, hit me. Hit me. Hit me again. Hit me.
Jack, time to go. Get us out of here. We gotta get out of here.
Hold on tight.
Oh, Jack, I really like it here.
I think I'll go change.
Mom, he may be in trouble. We've gotta help him.
- It's none of our business. - It is. He's our neighbour.
I love her.
This is me. It's me.
Isabelle and Jennifer Malley, this is Holli... my friend.
This is Jack.
Holli is from out of town.
Well, we didn't mean to bother you, it's just...
- We were scared you might be hurt. - No, no. Thanks for asking.
Well, thanks. It's good to have nice neighbours.
Nice neighbours. I'm real.
Yeah, you sure are, honey.
- I'm real. - Bye.
- She was a cheap piece of work. - I thought she was pretty.
I've got this feeling I know her from somewhere.
He looks full of life to me, for goodness' sakes.
What happened, ink stain?
He had a run-in with a noid, then he got inked.
- That damned Deebs. - It was Holli Would.
- Holli is a doodle. - Not any more.
She's made it with that Deebs asshole. She's changed.
Now buy me more fries, dickhead.
This is gonna be the biggest shit storm the Cool World has ever seen.
So many men. And they're real!
- Smell them. - Holli, you're with me, remember?
- You can't go around smelling people. - Yeah, Jack.
- What do you want to drink? - Anything they have.
They've got 95 different things, Holli.
95? I'll have one of each.
Holli, you know, I'm into having fun, but you've got to slow down, OK?
Why would I slow down? I'm gonna get everything I ever wanted.
You think any of these men are going to say no to Holli?
Not on your life, pal. Gentlemen prefer blondes.
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed that wonderful old standard.
- Let's Make Love. - Hey, she's with me.
No, she's with us.
And stay out.
- Hit it. - Brian, please.
Here we sit and we chatter
What are we thinking of?
Let's not make with the patter
Baby, let's make love
Oh, my, but it's stifling
If you roar like a lion
I could coo like a dove
If you're sold, begin buying
Baby, let's make love
No, don't turn TV on
Instead just turn me on
I light up like neon...
When your partner gets inked, you do something about it.
I'm not buying it.
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Can't you think about me for a minute? Where does this leave me?
What are you mad about?
Because you talk about crossing and don't care how it makes me feel.
How do you feel?
- Left out! - You think I want to go back there?
Why wouldn't you? That's real to you, isn't it?
Let me tell you something about over there. It hurts. It's lonely.
It's a war over there. They got 8 million ways to die and they're all permanent.
This, with you, is real for me. If I want to stay with you, I gotta go back.
Because if they're after what I think, there won't be any here or there.
Understand? No more here.
- Just go ahead. - Hey, hey...
I'm coming back.
- What's going on? - Something's very, very wrong.
No shit, pal. So, what is it?
I'm up there, and I was just moving and shaking with the best of them,
and, all of a sudden, I went doodle again.
- Watch this, Ma, no hands! - No, don't!
I wouldn't do that, come on.
Good luck, Frank.
Please just let me think. Let me think.
Cool, Jack. Really cool.
I guess it's tough, driving and thinking at the same time, huh?
- The Spike of Power. - The what?
The Spike could heal me.
Vegas Vinnie put the Spike at the top of the casino.
You're nuts. You are nuts!
Don't say I'm nuts. I've had enough ego out of you, pal.
And you used to think you made me up.
There is no Spike of Power.
There's gotta be. And I'm going to find it right now.
- No, you're not. OK? Yeah. - We're going there.
- We're not. - You're a nice fella. Don't piss me off.
Oh, yeah? What are you going to do about it, Holli?
Take it easy.
- What are you doing here, Harris? - I'm taking you and the bimbo back.
Are you going to shoot me? Shoot me, goddamn it!
- Shoot me, Harris. - Don't push me.
You couldn't take a piece of good advice. You had to listen to your Johnson.
I've had it with you, goddamn it!
You've had it with me, you piece of shit?!
You screw us all for a piece of ass and you've had it with me? Where is she?
It's happening, Jack.
I've got news for you, Harris. It's happening to her, too.
Jack, I saw it this time. I swear. I saw this thing hit your house again.
- Remember when we came over? - All right, Jack.
- Another friend from out of town? - Yeah.
- What happened to your suit? - What's going on with us is complex.
I'll explain some other time.
We got no more time. Where do we find Holli?
- She went to the Union Plaza. - The Spike.
She went to meet this guy Vegas Vinnie. Problem is, she took my car.
I've got my mom's car.
Let's go. We're trying to protect the balance of the entire universe.
My mom won't chuck a fit, then if we took it.
Can I help you?
- I'm looking for Vegas Vinnie. - There's no Vegas Vinnie here.
- He owns the place. - I'm sorry, I can't help you.
- Do you know Vegas Vinnie? - No, sorry.
Do you know Vegas Vinnie?
Vegas Vinnie is a story based on a real guy, this doc I met
when I first went across 50 years ago.
Cool World's real? Neat!
He and I mapped out the tunnel, the passageway between both worlds.
And we saw how easily one could disrupt that balance and destroy both universes.
Destroy the universe?
When you have some money, we'd love to see you. Until then, keep out.
- Pretty looking sign, huh, miss? - Yeah. That spike in the centre.
It's real bright.
You sound kind of down, miss. Had bad luck at the tables?
Let's just say it ain't been my day.
Oh, well, don't worry.
Good Lord, I never thought I'd see it happen.
What you're looking for, you can't find around here.
- You better go. - How do you know what I'm looking for?
You do know what I am, don't you?
You know where I'm from.
Oh, my goodness!
Old man, I'm not leaving until I find out how you know so much.
Talk. You're not telling me everything you know.
You're a doodle!
In Cool World, they knew me as Whiskers. Doctor Vincent Whiskers.
- Didn't you touch the Spike? - Sure I touched it. But I couldn't hold it.
- No one can. - So it is up there!
It is real and it's gonna make me real.
Sure it's up there, but it's not gonna do you any good.
You weren't man enough to hold onto it.
I need the force in that spike. And I'm going up there.
That power doesn't belong to you.
I don't care. I want it. I don't care.
- Stop. Cease. Desist. - I mean it.
Make it easy on yourself!
- There she is. - She looks pretty.
Come on, you little troublemaker. Nobody's going to stop me now.
Harris, help me. You've gotta stop that girl.
If she moves it, it could be the end of everything.
- Doc? - Wait, wait. Jack, wait.
- I need you to take care of my friend. - I've got to stop her.
- Wait, Jack. I'm not going to hurt her. - Let me go.
Crazy doodle bitch!
Hello, Holli. Guess what? You're through.
You know, sweetheart, you look good in the flesh.
It's almost a shame I gotta take you back. You are going back.
- You're squeezing my head. - There. As good as new.
Where are you going? It's over. You're gonna jump? Just get down!
For Christ's sake. You got ink for brains? Get down!
Don't piss me off, Would. You go on that roof, you screw us all.
I'm not messing around. There's nothing up there.
Let's go home and fix this mess.
- Don't... Harris? - What?
Harris, help me.
- Harris, help me. - Hold on.
I should do the world a favour and let you fall.
Easy. Easy does it. Good.
Now, hold on. Here we go. We're going home.
All right, careful. Come on.
Oh, my God.
Jack, this is your chance to make it right. It's up to you now.
OK. OK. This time I'm gonna do something right.
He's going to kill himself.
He's fulfilling his destiny. He's becoming a hero.
The Spike! It's up to me to return the Spike!
The pain is unbearable.
The world has only one chance left.
It's up to me to return the Spike and plug the hole.
- Ha, you fiends! - Not so fast.
Trying to stop me.
Oh, I hate being bottled up like that.
Oh, man, boss, hold on! Hold on!
Feel the air, Jack. We're staying. I like it here, Jack.
Come here. Give me the Spike, Jack.
You love me, don't you, Jack?
Yes, I do.
Well, then, help me. Give it to me, Jack.
- Goody, goody, goody. - Pencil dicks.
Aha! A trick.
On second thoughts, I must do what is right and return the Spike.
Dead? I don't know for sure, but I don't think so.
Maybe the Spike protected them. Its power is beyond our understanding.
- Sorry he didn't make it. - I gotta take him back with me.
There's a nice girl back there. She deserves to see him, dead or alive.
OK, Doc. Let her rip.
He didn't make it. I'm sorry.
Oh, Frank, honey, no, please! You can't leave me.
- Oh, no! Who killed him, Nails? - He was pushed off a building.
- Who pushed him? - Holli Would.
Holli Would? That bitch!
Nails, was she a doodle when she aced him?
- Yeah, so what? - So what?
What happens to noids who traffic in the Cool World?
When they get killed by a doodle, they become a doodle themselves.
Hot dog! Dig it! Dig me!
Oh, my God! Oh, Nails, he's alive!
- And he's gorgeous, too. - Baby, what do you think?
You're a hero, Harris. You saved the world.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and get it.
So, did you do it while you were in the Real World?
Did you do it? Ever think about going back there so you can?
There's no reason now.
Hey, boss, we gotta go.
- Get outta here! - I'm sorry!
I'm so sorry. I can't stand myself.
Well, then, we're just going to have to stop pretending now, aren't we?
Bye-bye, folks, have a nice life.
What a beautiful landscape. Let's see.
The house here, the studio here. I'll still draw.
We'll raise children here, I'll fight crime over there.
We're going to be deliriously happy, honey-poo.